Join Shelly Kramer, CEO + Founder of V3 Broadsuite [V3B], and the President of Broadsuite Media Group [BMG] as she teaches you how to build a results-driven content marketing strategy, including how to optimize your website, create content, build social profiles and distribute through the proper channels.
The Workshop Agenda Includes
- Content Marketing: How to laser in on your audience and develop a strategy that works.
- Why Content Alone Isn’t Enough: Why UX, SEO and Social Media all play key roles in the overall success of your content marketing efforts.
- Content Development and Distribution Basics: Writing great content is easy, but many brands are still getting it wrong. We’ll cover the basics of writing for the Web and then give you an overview of how to most effectively distribute content across multiple channels.
- Content for the Sales Journey: How to create the right kind of content to connect with your customers and prospects based on where they are in the sales journey.
- Content for Lead Gen: How to successfully connect your content marketing efforts to your lead generation efforts, and track and measure impact.
- How to Measure Success with Content and How to Track and Report on it.
Shelly’s Awards & Honors
- Named 2012 Entrepreneur of the Year by International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Kansas City, MO
- Recognized by Forbes in 2012 as one of Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers.
- Named by TopRankBlog as Top 25 Women Who Rock Social Media, 2012.
- Named on of the top Social Media + Marketing Influencers of 2012 by eCairn (data based, not opinion based).
- Recognized by Forbes in 2011 as a writer of one of the Top 20 Best Marketing and Social Media Blogs Written by Women
- Named as one of Top 150 Most Influential Women on Twitter
- Recognized by Forbes in 2011 as one of 30 Women Entrepreneurs to Follow on Twitter
- Recognized by Huffington Post as influential in the world of marketing & social media in the piece entitled “The Rise of the Female Geek.”
- Designated by American Express OPEN Forum as One of Top Small Biz MOMS
- Ranked #12 on List of World’s Top Tweeters
- Recognized at #140Conf as Top 10 Twitter Influencer